Solo usuarios registrados pueden comentar y agradecer, Logueate o Registrate

Autor Topic: Posición de los números de Vida y Maná 1.1T  (Visto 1543 veces)

0 Miembros and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Ryzenn Posteado: March 29, 2024, 12:45:00 AM | Modificado: April 09, 2024, 03:21:14 AM by ZabiinoOo

• Colaborador
  • 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 2329
  • ar
Bueno, revisando el foro vi que un pana compartio lo mismo pero para la 1.4j, y dije "Por que no hacerlo tambien para la 1.1t", ya que, siento que los numeros estaban muy bajos y el numero de la vida estaba muy tirado a la izquierda, en fin

dejo foto de los cambios:

Sin el cambio:

con el cambio:

Se tu mismo, lo demás lo vas aprendiendo por el camino.

Offline NghienMU #1 Posteado: March 29, 2024, 01:27:48 AM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 41
  • vn
Thank you! Can you share offset blocking moves like "pSetCursorFocus *(DWORD*)0xE8CB3C" on SS6?

Offline Ryzenn #2 Posteado: March 29, 2024, 01:38:37 AM

• Colaborador
  • 0 puntos por ventas
  • ar
Thank you! Can you share offset blocking moves like "pSetCursorFocus *(DWORD*)0xE8CB3C" on SS6?

To block the cursor in the lower versions is more complex than just that, I can give you the definition of the setcursor but a window will open every time you click on what you want to block, to block the windows you must do a function where you deactivate all those windows that can be opened in case the setcursor is blocked

Offline NghienMU #3 Posteado: March 29, 2024, 01:58:44 AM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • vn

To block the cursor in the lower versions is more complex than just that, I can give you the definition of the setcursor but a window will open every time you click on what you want to block, to block the windows you must do a function where you deactivate all those windows that can be opened in case the setcursor is blocked

I am making a custom window. and I don't know how to block the character from moving when clicking on the window. If you have solution please share with me. Thank you!

Offline Ryzenn #4 Posteado: March 29, 2024, 07:44:22 AM

• Colaborador
  • 0 puntos por ventas
  • ar

I am making a custom window. and I don't know how to block the character from moving when clicking on the window. If you have solution please share with me. Thank you!

You are working on 1.1t right?

Offline ledemkhoc #5 Posteado: March 29, 2024, 09:07:41 AM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 19
  • vn

Can you help me remove the mixed item +12 +13 in goblin chaos?

Offline ledemkhoc #6 Posteado: March 29, 2024, 09:08:12 AM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 19
  • vn

Offline NghienMU #7 Posteado: March 29, 2024, 11:34:49 AM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • vn

Yes bro. I am working on it

Offline Ryzenn #8 Posteado: March 29, 2024, 03:19:22 PM

• Colaborador
  • 0 puntos por ventas
  • ar

You could do it from the gameserver to that

Offline Ryzenn #9 Posteado: March 29, 2024, 03:21:28 PM

• Colaborador
  • 0 puntos por ventas
  • ar

It is a function that cost me a lot to put together, and I honestly don't think I'll share it, I could give you the cursor offset, but you have a lot of work, send me a private message

Offline NghienMU #10 Posteado: March 29, 2024, 11:51:03 PM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • vn

It is a function that cost me a lot to put together, and I honestly don't think I'll share it, I could give you the cursor offset, but you have a lot of work, send me a private message
Okay bro! check your inbox

Offline thziin #11 Posteado: March 31, 2024, 09:54:48 PM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 0
  • br

Offline Ryzenn #12 Posteado: April 01, 2024, 09:33:28 AM

• Colaborador
  • 0 puntos por ventas
  • ar

Offline NghienMU #13 Posteado: April 01, 2024, 12:17:17 PM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • vn

Offline RifleMaN_ #14 Posteado: April 01, 2024, 04:39:35 PM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 12
  • br
Tiene personalización para mostrar el porcentaje real en la máquina del caos?

Offline thziin #15 Posteado: April 01, 2024, 07:29:08 PM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 0
  • br

Offline Ryzenn #16 Posteado: April 01, 2024, 10:45:40 PM

• Colaborador
  • 0 puntos por ventas
  • ar

Si

Offline Ryzenn #17 Posteado: April 01, 2024, 11:21:37 PM

• Colaborador
  • 0 puntos por ventas
  • ar
Bueno, creo que alguno por ahi lo pidio

Dejo el offset para manejar la numeracion de la barra de AG

Offline RifleMaN_ #18 Posteado: April 01, 2024, 11:29:53 PM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 12
  • br

Si

Podrías compartirlo?

Offline Ryzenn #19 Posteado: April 02, 2024, 12:09:08 AM

• Colaborador
  • 0 puntos por ventas
  • ar

Solo usuarios registrados pueden comentar y agradecer, Logueate o Registrate