Solo usuarios registrados pueden comentar y agradecer, Logueate o Registrate

Autor Topic: Looking for files + install  (Visto 2908 veces)

0 Miembros and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline avi4522 Posteado: August 17, 2022, 07:24:51 AM | Modificado: August 18, 2022, 10:11:00 AM by avi4522

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 5
  • il
Hi community!

Looking for someone that has files with source of seasons 1\3 that can install and configure server with anti hack + web

basically looking for someone that can do everything from A-Z

Including translate text.bmd

Important that the files include some nice features like x-shop, custom items, VIP and quiz event system

post here your files pictures and features and your price for the whole work and let's get started ! :)

you can also reach my DM

Offline avi4522 #1 Posteado: August 17, 2022, 11:13:32 PM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • il

Offline avi4522 #2 Posteado: August 19, 2022, 04:27:47 AM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • il

Offline Arazox #3 Posteado: August 19, 2022, 08:33:33 AM

• 3D Maker
  • +1 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 2960
  • ve
good friend, to clarify details of your post and do not waste much time.

1 - If you want files from that season, buy the most used up to now, which are the Ssemu or any dowgrade of louis, kosh, takumi, etc.

2 - You are looking for someone who practically leaves everything to you to the letter without you doing anything, just putting the money and that's it, that in the long run will bring you problems because you would not have the remotest idea of ​​how to manage your server or solve any silly problem that is present later, for which my personal recommendation is that you not only pay for things to be done for you, but that you also illustrate yourself with knowledge by seeing guides or paying someone to explain everything to you what you want to know

3 - The issue of antihack is a somewhat delicate issue because currently there is no impenetrable antihack and the safest so far are antihacks such as PsSistema de Mudevs, Gameguard, etc. If you look for someone who puts you files + antihacks, the only thing you would find would be that they install a modification of the same mph that brings the MuEmu files by default, which in itself will not leave you even 20% for more modifications that they make or add to the dumps. In conclusion, don't be fooled by nice words, find out more about how everything is before you can buy something.

Offline avi4522 #4 Posteado: August 20, 2022, 06:57:58 AM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • il
good friend, to clarify details of your post and do not waste much time.

1 - If you want files from that season, buy the most used up to now, which are the Ssemu or any dowgrade of louis, kosh, takumi, etc.

2 - You are looking for someone who practically leaves everything to you to the letter without you doing anything, just putting the money and that's it, that in the long run will bring you problems because you would not have the remotest idea of ​​how to manage your server or solve any silly problem that is present later, for which my personal recommendation is that you not only pay for things to be done for you, but that you also illustrate yourself with knowledge by seeing guides or paying someone to explain everything to you what you want to know

3 - The issue of antihack is a somewhat delicate issue because currently there is no impenetrable antihack and the safest so far are antihacks such as PsSistema de Mudevs, Gameguard, etc. If you look for someone who puts you files + antihacks, the only thing you would find would be that they install a modification of the same mph that brings the MuEmu files by default, which in itself will not leave you even 20% for more modifications that they make or add to the dumps. In conclusion, don't be fooled by nice words, find out more about how everything is before you can buy something.

Thank you for your advise, I really appreciate it. yes I know a bit of running a server and the tech side of it and I'm learning a lot every day.
I just need the starting shot. I don't wish to pay monthly subscription for files, this is why I reached here.

anyway not anyone I respond because I see there is a lot of scams

Solo usuarios registrados pueden comentar y agradecer, Logueate o Registrate