Solo usuarios registrados pueden comentar y agradecer, Logueate o Registrate

Autor Topic: header game server name how to change?  (Visto 738 veces)

0 Miembros and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Janela Posteado: April 14, 2021, 08:31:46 AM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 74
  • us
how to change the fx game servername to custom name that i like

Offline lunaticodeveloper #1 Posteado: April 14, 2021, 09:20:53 AM

• MAESTRO

• US. DE HONOR

• +4 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 22363
  • ar
In sources u can change this.

Soporte premium ya sabes contactame!
Experto en MuOnline! Mira mis aportes de primera!
Alojamiento de Servidores / Venta de Configuraciones Mu Online / Espacio de alojamiento para WebHost / Venta de diseño grafico.

Offline Janela #2 Posteado: April 14, 2021, 09:22:01 AM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • us

yes im on the sources and currently new on the development is there  a specific file can i see the value of 103? Thanks

Offline lunaticodeveloper #3 Posteado: April 14, 2021, 09:33:37 AM

• MAESTRO

• US. DE HONOR

• +4 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 22363
  • ar

yes im on the sources and currently new on the development is there  a specific file can i see the value of 103? Thanks

stdafx.h

and Serverdisplayer.cpp

u can look with Control + F

Soporte premium ya sabes contactame!
Experto en MuOnline! Mira mis aportes de primera!
Alojamiento de Servidores / Venta de Configuraciones Mu Online / Espacio de alojamiento para WebHost / Venta de diseño grafico.

Offline Janela #4 Posteado: April 14, 2021, 11:21:24 AM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • us

stdafx.h

and Serverdisplayer.cpp

Thanks @lunaticodeveloper i saw it now. Is there a way that i can ask you frequently regarding on some other questions. I am new on the development and i dont know who can help me to my questions since the development has no documentations

Offline Ifreat #5 Posteado: April 14, 2021, 12:16:20 PM

• Colaborador
  • 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 5134
  • gb

stdafx.h

and Serverdisplayer.cpp

Thanks @lunaticodeveloper i saw it now. Is there a way that i can ask you frequently regarding on some other questions. I am new on the development and i dont know who can help me to my questions since the development has no documentations

you can understand them if you understand the codes and its function  so basically you have to understand or  basic knowledge of  c++ because teaching is useless if you dont understand the code or how it works and how the function works
not just copy paste (will make your GS worst or even a lot of bug will happen)

Error . . . . . .

Offline Janela #6 Posteado: April 14, 2021, 01:05:19 PM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • us

stdafx.h

and Serverdisplayer.cpp

you can understand them if you understand the codes and its function  so basically you have to understand or  basic knowledge of  c++ because teaching is useless if you dont understand the code or how it works and how the function works

yeah right, i am currently doing a research as well since VC++ is new to me. But i know how to code several languages and also not sure about the structure of the game source as well I can easily understand and read the code just wanted some guides where should the changes might be changed

Offline Ifreat #7 Posteado: April 14, 2021, 01:06:46 PM

• Colaborador
  • 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 5134
  • gb

stdafx.h

and Serverdisplayer.cpp

yeah right, i am currently doing a research as well since VC++ is new to me. But i know how to code several languages and also not sure about the structure of the game source as well I can easily understand and read the code just wanted some guides where should the changes might be changed
great looking forward to project :D :D

Error . . . . . .

Offline Janela #8 Posteado: April 14, 2021, 01:08:56 PM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • us

stdafx.h

and Serverdisplayer.cpp

great looking forward to project :D :D

If you have some old documentations there that much appreciated. Since i dont have any ideas with the game source architeture

Solo usuarios registrados pueden comentar y agradecer, Logueate o Registrate