Solo usuarios registrados pueden comentar y agradecer, Logueate o Registrate

Autor Topic: Conocedor de Unity & Mu Online, para un proyecto masivo.  (Visto 433 veces)

0 Miembros and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Diegxito69 Posteado: May 26, 2023, 03:29:28 PM

• +1 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 122
  • gb
Hola,

Estoy en busca de personas capaces que tengan conocimiento de como adaptar un servidor Mu Online Season 6 para convertirlo en Multi-plataforma.

Se que es algo complejo pero que sin lugar a dudas ya se ha visto por ahi.

Si alguien sabe o conoce de alguien por favor envienme un privado o escribanme a mi whatsapp +44 7743543070 Mi nombre es Diego.

SOLO PERSONAS PROFESIONALES Y SERIAS.
Dispuestas a poner el tiempo para tan dificil proyecto con miras a ser duenas de un porcentaje significante del negocio.

Quedo atento .

Muchas gracias

Offline Zahamael #1 Posteado: May 26, 2023, 04:57:38 PM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 2507
Hello I would like to know are you looking for a team or just to start up a project or business.

What is your level of knowledge about unity and programming ?

Offline Diegxito69 #2 Posteado: May 26, 2023, 05:57:37 PM

• +1 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 122
  • gb
Hello I would like to know are you looking for a team or just to start up a project or business.

What is your level of knowledge about unity and programming ?

Hi Zahamael,

I only know the basics of C++, I launched various years ago a Server that was destined to be a very good server, but because I was doing all alone I collapse at some point, so what I am looking for right now is a team of people with the same motivation and relentlessness to create something huge.

I have ideas of things I would like to incorporate that no other services have, and that also will serve as revenue streams without making the server a pay-to-win server ( this is something that I am very against of, Pay To Win Servers)

Back in the day I used to admin my server, work on UI or interfaces designs, run all social media and marketing as I am a professional designer/marketer and social media manager.

You can see the fruits of our 3 months run, social media wise if you follow @muphoenix.esp on Instagram.

As I said I am looking for people that would be up for the challenge and making this vision work, we can split the revenue (after re-investing on the server) and make this vision come true

Solo usuarios registrados pueden comentar y agradecer, Logueate o Registrate