Solo usuarios registrados pueden comentar y agradecer, Logueate o Registrate

Autor Topic: [SERVICIO] Adaptación de Template Battle for lorencia para Mu Phoenix.  (Visto 2322 veces)

0 Miembros and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Diegxito69 Posteado: March 04, 2021, 12:16:51 AM

• +1 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 97
  • gb
Hola Gente de TSM!

Anteriormente había compartido el logo que hice para mi servidor de mu online.

https://tuservermu.com.ve/index.php?topic=38975.0

En esta oportunidad quiero mostrarles la adaptación que hice del template ''Battle for Lorencia'' que encontre en el foro para mi servidor.

Lo crean o no la gente reacciona a los diseños que estén de acorde a una marca y un ''tono de voz'' o estilo, yo como diseñador gráfico
tomo muy en cuenta esos pequeños detalles, desde cambiar un fondo entero a cambiar color de letras, simbolos, iconos, etc. Cada detalle cuenta!

El template lo saque del siguiente post
https://tuservermu.com.ve/index.php?topic=28955.0

Gracias a @FAKUS por compartirlo en el foro!

ASI SE VEIA:

ASI SE VE AHORA:

Si tu Web de Mu Online necesita en remodelamiento y te gustaria trabajar conmigo no dudes en enviarme un mensaje privado!

Espero que les guste :)

Offline Pentium4 #1 Posteado: March 04, 2021, 06:02:54 AM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 1190
  • ar
Gracias no puedo comentar con FAKUS pero bien! De apoco se aprende !

Offline Diegxito69 #2 Posteado: March 04, 2021, 09:02:17 AM

• +1 puntos por ventas
  • gb
Gracias no puedo comentar con FAKUS pero bien! De apoco se aprende !

Asi es amigo! Agradecido

Offline lunaticodeveloper #3 Posteado: March 04, 2021, 09:16:43 AM

• MAESTRO

• US. DE HONOR

• +3 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 21804
  • ar
Lindo trabajo de diseño de imagenes , he visto varios rediseños de ese template en algunos servers...

a mi personalmente no me gusta pero si me lo piden lo adaptare (Y)

Soporte premium ya sabes contactame!
Experto en MuOnline! Mira mis aportes de primera!
Alojamiento de Servidores / Venta de Configuraciones Mu Online / Espacio de alojamiento para WebHost / Venta de diseño grafico.

Offline Daniel (un1k) #4 Posteado: March 04, 2021, 10:37:44 AM

• Diseñador
  • 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 264
  • br
Well, it is just a change of colors but nice try. You guys should try to do your own templates, limiting your skills to only editing a pre-made template is not good for your development as a designer or web designer.

Nice banners on slide btw.

(Credits for the original template: me)

Offline Diegxito69 #5 Posteado: March 04, 2021, 11:10:47 AM

• +1 puntos por ventas
  • gb
Well, it is just a change of colors but nice try. You guys should try to do your own templates, limiting your skills to only editing a pre-made template is not good for your development as a designer or web designer.

Nice banners on slide btw.

(Credits for the original template: me)

Yeah well, I neved said that I made the website myself, I said i changed colors and things there and there...
But Wow, if its you the responsable for the original template, congrats you really are good at it!
what program do you use to create it? Im doing course on UX and UI right now so in a future will be seeing my templates :)

All the best

Offline Daniel (un1k) #6 Posteado: March 04, 2021, 11:30:13 AM

• Diseñador
  • 0 puntos por ventas
  • br

Yeah well, I neved said that I made the website myself, I said i changed colors and things there and there...
But Wow, if its you the responsable for the original template, congrats you really are good at it!
what program do you use to create it? Im doing course on UX and UI right now so in a future will be seeing my templates :)

All the best

I'm not that good lol

Photoshop is the only thing you need, some people likes to use Adobe XD but its for sketch (waste of time in my opinion).

Good luck, I'm sure you will be one of the best :)

Offline Diegxito69 #7 Posteado: March 04, 2021, 12:19:53 PM

• +1 puntos por ventas
  • gb

All the best

I'm not that good lol

Photoshop is the only thing you need, some people likes to use Adobe XD but its for sketch (waste of time in my opinion).

Good luck, I'm sure you will be one of the best :)

I meant do you use a skeleton of a website ? or you just do it from scratch? can you share a liitle bit with me about the proceses you take to create a website that good?

Like sketching, then creation of buttons, etc...

Offline Daniel (un1k) #8 Posteado: March 04, 2021, 12:44:12 PM

• Diseñador
  • 0 puntos por ventas
  • br

I meant do you use a skeleton of a website ? or you just do it from scratch? can you share a liitle bit with me about the proceses you take to create a website that good?

I do from scratch, but I always have a reference, it's all about it.

My sketching process is very random, when I don't have a client briefing I just open Photoshop and start doing what I think looks good. But I always start with the background, in my opinion it's the main thing of the template.

For buttons, placing of content etc, its just a matter of try. As I said its all about reference, search for it and try everything :)

Offline lunaticodeveloper #9 Posteado: March 04, 2021, 12:51:20 PM

• MAESTRO

• US. DE HONOR

• +3 puntos por ventas
  • ar
Alojamiento de Servidores / Venta de Configuraciones Mu Online / Espacio de alojamiento para WebHost / Venta de diseño grafico.

Offline Diegxito69 #10 Posteado: March 04, 2021, 01:11:24 PM

• +1 puntos por ventas
  • gb

I do from scratch, but I always have a reference, it's all about it.

My sketching process is very random, when I don't have a client briefing I just open Photoshop and start doing what I think looks good. But I always start with the background, in my opinion it's the main thing of the template.

For buttons, placing of content etc, its just a matter of try. As I said its all about reference, search for it and try everything :)

I undestand! thanks for sharing that, last question...
once you have the ''mockup'' on photoshop, how do you translate that to coding language? do you program all in adobe dreamweaver or a software of the same style? I'm all about the visual but I still need to learn how to pass from the visual (photoshop) to website developing (coding and that)...

Thanks for the time mate :)

Offline Diegxito69 #11 Posteado: March 04, 2021, 01:13:03 PM

• +1 puntos por ventas
  • gb
y yo usando notepad++ que kpos

Y aún asi se te da de puta madre hermano !!

yo tengo lo visual pero me falta lo que tienes tu u.u

Offline Daniel (un1k) #12 Posteado: March 04, 2021, 01:36:07 PM

• Diseñador
  • 0 puntos por ventas
  • br

once you have the ''mockup'' on photoshop, how do you translate that to coding language? do you program all in adobe dreamweaver or a software of the same style? I'm all about the visual but I still need to learn how to pass from the visual (photoshop) to website developing (coding and that)...

I barely do this part, I'm terrible as a Front-end. I only do when the template is very simple. And notepad++ is the best choice in my opinion, it's easier to learn when you have to write everything (not that easy in my case xd).

Offline Diegxito69 #13 Posteado: March 04, 2021, 04:18:09 PM

• +1 puntos por ventas
  • gb

I barely do this part, I'm terrible as a Front-end. I only do when the template is very simple. And notepad++ is the best choice in my opinion, it's easier to learn when you have to write everything (not that easy in my case xd).

I understand, Well good luck to me on my yet long journey! all the best my friend and thanks for the time

Offline Diegxito69 #14 Posteado: March 09, 2021, 06:23:52 PM

• +1 puntos por ventas
  • gb

Hey Daniel,

Sorry to bother i wanted to ask how to add the castle siege module somewhere in the page, as i dont have it right know and i would like to have it somewhere :)

Offline Daniel (un1k) #15 Posteado: March 09, 2021, 08:38:16 PM

• Diseñador
  • 0 puntos por ventas
  • br
Hey Daniel,

Sorry to bother i wanted to ask how to add the castle siege module somewhere in the page, as i dont have it right know and i would like to have it somewhere :)

I have no idea xd

It's a work for people who deal with back-end, I think lunaticodeveloper can help you

Offline Diegxito69 #16 Posteado: March 09, 2021, 10:19:10 PM

• +1 puntos por ventas
  • gb
Hey Daniel,

I have no idea xd

It's a work for people who deal with back-end, I think lunaticodeveloper can help you

@lunaticodeveloper i summon you!!

Offline lunaticodeveloper #17 Posteado: March 09, 2021, 11:06:05 PM

• MAESTRO

• US. DE HONOR

• +3 puntos por ventas
  • ar

Offline Diegxito69 #18 Posteado: March 10, 2021, 07:13:01 AM

• +1 puntos por ventas
  • gb
Que fue

Me ayudarias a agregar un modulo del castle siege en mi web?
onda dueño del castillo o cuando falta para la proxima batalla?

Offline Diegxito69 #19 Posteado: May 01, 2021, 09:11:37 AM

• +1 puntos por ventas
  • gb

Solo usuarios registrados pueden comentar y agradecer, Logueate o Registrate