Solo usuarios registrados pueden comentar y agradecer, Logueate o Registrate

Autor Topic: Monsters sometime cant get damage. (Main 5.2 + GS 5.2 Original Source)  (Visto 1118 veces)

0 Miembros and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline h3yShOk Posteado: November 29, 2022, 08:02:44 PM | Modificado: November 29, 2022, 09:50:11 PM by h3yShOk

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 1523
  • pa
Hello! I Have a challenge. Maybe someone know what problem:I have source main 5.2 + gameserver 5.2 original source, and have one problem with the attack monsters. Sometime can't attack monsters with some skills, like Multi-Shot, Powerslash, skill who use frustum function

I'm even willing to pay for your time, for that fix.

@louis @myheart @takumi12 @kayito @YolaxD

Offline bimaloha #1 Posteado: November 29, 2022, 09:54:45 PM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 3875
  • vn
Did you tried to check attack function of those skills yet?
Those functions to detect object too:
Code: [Select]
CollisionDetectLineToOBB
AttackCharacterRange

Offline h3yShOk #2 Posteado: November 29, 2022, 11:20:52 PM | Modificado: November 29, 2022, 11:22:28 PM by h3yShOk

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • pa
CollisionDetectLineToOBB
AttackCharacterRange

No, but for the test, we now send every 5 seconds the coordinates of the monsters from the client to the server and it updates them, the problem has disappeared, but we all understand that this is not at all correct. From this, we came to the conclusion that the coordinates from the server and the client are not transmitted correctly, but we checked almost all the functions and did not find any differences in comparison with the IGCN, MuEmu, we also compared with the original GS 6 season, there are no differences It was.

This is why the problem is relevant.

Offline bimaloha #3 Posteado: November 30, 2022, 12:29:44 AM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • vn
CollisionDetectLineToOBB
AttackCharacterRange

No, but for the test, we now send every 5 seconds the coordinates of the monsters from the client to the server and it updates them, the problem has disappeared, but we all understand that this is not at all correct. From this, we came to the conclusion that the coordinates from the server and the client are not transmitted correctly, but we checked almost all the functions and did not find any differences in comparison with the IGCN, MuEmu, we also compared with the original GS 6 season, there are no differences It was.

Understood, so why don't you update cordinates of viewport (maybe live state too to fix stuck model) every 10 or 20 seconds from GS?

Offline h3yShOk #4 Posteado: November 30, 2022, 01:04:03 AM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • pa
CollisionDetectLineToOBB
AttackCharacterRange

Understood, so why don't you update cordinates of viewport (maybe live state too to fix stuck model) every 10 or 20 seconds from GS?

After all, I wrote above that we did just that, we send the position of the monsters from the client to the server every few seconds, but this is not the right approach to this problem. Monsters start moving very strangely, so it doesn't look like a fix, but a very bad crutch.

Offline bimaloha #5 Posteado: November 30, 2022, 01:15:05 AM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • vn
CollisionDetectLineToOBB
AttackCharacterRange

After all, I wrote above that we did just that, we send the position of the monsters from the client to the server every few seconds, but this is not the right approach to this problem. Monsters start moving very strangely, so it doesn't look like a fix, but a very bad crutch.
From client to server for what? It's rude the law!
Just send coords and live state from GS to CL every 20 seconds of viewport to verify state and position of monster (or other player too). If it's wrong state, create or delete. Wrong coord -> move it only. Then it's be fixed.

Offline Odisk #6 Posteado: November 30, 2022, 01:59:04 AM

• Colaborador
  • 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 12346
  • pr
this problem is generated in gs, I don't remember once I managed to solve it in IGNC but it was something about viewport I don't remember it's been many years.

one day

Offline h3yShOk #7 Posteado: November 30, 2022, 02:45:52 AM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • pa
this problem is generated in gs, I don't remember once I managed to solve it in IGNC but it was something about viewport I don't remember it's been many years.

Do you have some information pls, I will pay for your time.

Offline h3yShOk #8 Posteado: November 30, 2022, 02:51:06 AM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • pa

Offline h3yShOk #9 Posteado: November 30, 2022, 08:30:28 AM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • pa

I check viewport, but I didn’t find anything supernatural, if you can remember where you fix that bug, I would be very happy. I'm willing to pay for your time.

Offline h3yShOk #10 Posteado: December 02, 2022, 08:53:45 AM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • pa

Offline xiazaipw #11 Posteado: December 02, 2022, 10:51:41 PM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 13
  • cn

Offline Marceliin #12 Posteado: December 03, 2022, 02:54:57 PM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 0
  • br

Offline xiazaipw #13 Posteado: September 22, 2023, 05:05:06 PM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 13
  • cn

Offline testaccount #14 Posteado: March 07, 2024, 10:21:14 AM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 0
  • pl
Hi i solved problem with dealing damage with skills. It's Your server-side problem with Skill Manager. Explanation on Ragezone post.

https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/development-source-mu-main-1-03-35-season-5-1-season-5-2.1199222/post-9248040

Solo usuarios registrados pueden comentar y agradecer, Logueate o Registrate