Solo usuarios registrados pueden comentar y agradecer, Logueate o Registrate

Autor Topic: Need HTML Assistance for a Blog  (Visto 1768 veces)

0 Miembros and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Katakuri2015 Posteado: September 02, 2022, 04:36:16 AM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 0
  • in
Hello! Help is needed, please. I'm attempting to update a Blogger template with a header. I haven't been able to make it appear. I've been working on this (off and on) for a few weeks, but I'm not sure what the issue is.

Attempts I've made:

directly editing the HTML code in Blogger.

attempting to build a frankencode by inserting code from a prior blog post (using a different template) in the header.

Including the image in the layout editor for Blogger's header widget. I double-checked the box to use the image rather than the title and description.

The same as I did for the first header widget, I added a second header widget to the sidebar menu. On the blog, the sidebar menu does not even contain the header widget.

In case there was a problem with the image itself, uploading a different image to the header widget.

Offline khanzain #1 Posteado: February 26, 2024, 06:08:24 AM | Modificado: February 26, 2024, 06:11:58 AM by khanzain

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 0
  • in
It sounds like you've tried several approaches to add a header to your Blogger template, and it can be frustrating when things don't work as expected. Let's troubleshoot this step by step:

Direct HTML Editing:

Ensure that you are editing the correct part of the template. Headers are typically found within the <header> or <div id="header"> section.
Check if there are any CSS styles that might be affecting the visibility of the header.
Code from a Prior Blog Post:

Make sure that the code you're copying is compatible with the current template. Different templates might have different structures and classes.
Check for any script conflicts. Sometimes, scripts from one template may not work well with another.
Header Widget:

Confirm that you've added the header widget to the correct section of the layout.
Check the visibility settings of the widget; it should be set to be visible on the blog.
Verify that the image you uploaded is accessible and correctly linked.
Sidebar Header Widget:

If the sidebar header widget is not appearing, check if there are any layout settings that might be affecting the display of the sidebar.
Ensure that the widget is added to the correct section of the sidebar.
Template-Specific Issues:

Some templates might have their own settings for header images. Check if there's a theme customization option specifically for the header.
Look for any known issues or limitations with the specific template you are using.
Preview and Save Changes:

Always preview your changes before saving to see how they will look on the actual blog.
After making changes, save the template and refresh your blog to see if the header appears.
Browser Cache:

Sometimes, changes might not reflect due to browser caching. Clear your browser cache or try accessing your blog in incognito/private mode.
Blogger Help Forum:

If the issue persists, consider reaching out to the Blogger Help Forum. Other users and experts may be able to provide insights into specific issues related to your template.
Remember to make backups before making significant changes to your template to avoid unintentional loss of data. If the problem persists, providing specific details about the template and the code you're using can help in offering more targeted assistance.

https://iqratechnology.com/academy/html-training/

Solo usuarios registrados pueden comentar y agradecer, Logueate o Registrate