Solo usuarios registrados pueden comentar y agradecer, Logueate o Registrate

Autor Topic: IGCN S9E2 Compiled + SRC - Savage MU  (Visto 2861 veces)

0 Miembros and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline djagripnos Posteado: March 03, 2023, 12:47:14 PM

• MAESTRO

• US. DE HONOR

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 27973
  • gr
Greetings!

I have decided to release the files I have been workin on for quite some years now. I'm moving on to other, more complex coding projects so I thought I'd give back to the community, given that I have been learning a whole lot from these forums. I've invested at least 2 years of coding on this project and I am releasing it as is, with no support offered whatsoever. The server is fully configured, all you have to do is set the IPs in the necessary configuration files.

Everything is contained in this single rar package:

P.S.: The package also contains fully configured website as well (Webengine CMS). I would really love to see some servers out there running this :D It's quite unique ;)

Who are we?
Savage MU Online is a project I have been working on for almost 2 years. It’s purpose is to somehow bring back the nostalgia of the old days from GMO while retaining certain functionalities from newer seasons, without the obvious mistakes that Webzen has made, taking into consideration games of the same genre from our days.

What do we mean by ‘mistakes’?
For example:
Webzen’s translation of the game interface. It is obviously somewhere around a google translate level at best. Considering Webzen is a corporation, we find this to be an unacceptable offense towards the game’s community, to be honest, leaving alone the fact that they obviously milk this game for as much money as they can, especially lately. For me, personally, this has entirely ruined the game, and I aim to offer other players out there such as myself, an alternative to the abomination that this game has become...

Another example would be the poor balancing of character classes, allowing room for sentences such as “this class is the best!”. There will be no such things here…

Having rebirth/reset features which deform the game's purpose, etc.

The objective:
We seek to build a friendly community of english-speaking players that want to relive the nostalgia of the old days. Even though a lot of the content on our server has been tweaked and rebalanced, it was done with the intention of reviving older items (and other content) that completely lost their use as Webzen slowly implemented new items, that mostly became the only items people would wear, given their incredible stats.

Ultimately, our intention is of providing a solid MU Online, free to play, experience and a place where all MU fans can meet once more and enjoy the game the way it was meant to be played, without having someone pick your pockets in the process. This is a long-term project that’s aiming for an availability of 10 years or more, or until the game completely dies.

Other notable differences:
- Certain character builds, such as a command focused dark lord, or an agility focused elf, etc. are viable on our server, even comparable to more mainstream character builds.

- Customized quest system, with enhanced lore and customized rewards, aiming to deliver an immersive and unique experience.

- Mastery trees are properly translated, with a maximum mastery level of 60 and an award of 5 mastery points per level, delivering a rewarding experience more than ever before!

- A comprehensive guide page on our website, synchronized with the server files to provide the best possible accuracy of in-game content, as well as an integrated mastery calculator, which players can use to plan their masteries for their characters.

- Players may create multiple accounts using the same email address.

- A fair voting system with balanced rewards (stat reset fruits, experience increasing pets, etc.) allowing for a more flexible experience.

Final notes:
We offer support 24/7 so do not hesitate to contact us using our discord channel should any problems arise. We will gladly help!
So what are you waiting for? Come join us!

Who are we?
Savage MU Online is a project I have been working on for almost 2 years. It’s purpose is to somehow bring back the nostalgia of the old days from GMO while retaining certain functionalities from newer seasons, without the obvious mistakes that Webzen has made, taking into consideration games of the same genre from our days.

What do we mean by ‘mistakes’?
For example:
Webzen’s translation of the game interface. It is obviously somewhere around a google translate level at best. Considering Webzen is a corporation, we find this to be an unacceptable offense towards the game’s community, to be honest, leaving alone the fact that they obviously milk this game for as much money as they can, especially lately. For me, personally, this has entirely ruined the game, and I aim to offer other players out there such as myself, an alternative to the abomination that this game has become...

Another example would be the poor balancing of character classes, allowing room for sentences such as “this class is the best!”. There will be no such things here…

Having rebirth/reset features which deform the game's purpose, etc.

The objective:
We seek to build a friendly community of english-speaking players that want to relive the nostalgia of the old days. Even though a lot of the content on our server has been tweaked and rebalanced, it was done with the intention of reviving older items (and other content) that completely lost their use as Webzen slowly implemented new items, that mostly became the only items people would wear, given their incredible stats.

Ultimately, our intention is of providing a solid MU Online, free to play, experience and a place where all MU fans can meet once more and enjoy the game the way it was meant to be played, without having someone pick your pockets in the process. This is a long-term project that’s aiming for an availability of 10 years or more, or until the game completely dies.

Other notable differences:
- Certain character builds, such as a command focused dark lord, or an agility focused elf, etc. are viable on our server, even comparable to more mainstream character builds.

- Customized quest system, with enhanced lore and customized rewards, aiming to deliver an immersive and unique experience.

- Mastery trees are properly translated, with a maximum mastery level of 60 and an award of 5 mastery points per level, delivering a rewarding experience more than ever before!

- A comprehensive guide page on our website, synchronized with the server files to provide the best possible accuracy of in-game content, as well as an integrated mastery calculator, which players can use to plan their masteries for their characters.

- Players may create multiple accounts using the same email address.

- A fair voting system with balanced rewards (stat reset fruits, experience increasing pets, etc.) allowing for a more flexible experience.

Final notes:
We offer support 24/7 so do not hesitate to contact us using our discord channel should any problems arise. We will gladly help!
So what are you waiting for? Come join us!

Other Information:

Start Date: 17 Feb. 2020

Host Location: Romania

Language: English

Game Version   Season IX, Episode II
Experience   Dynamic, x5 (Increases with level)
Maximum Level   400
Mastery Experience   x1
Mastery Maximum Level   60
Mastery Points per Level   5
Class Quest Rewards   60 Stat Points
Excellent 380 Items   Disabled
Excellent 400 Items   Disabled
Maximum Excellent Options   2 (3 for Two-Handed Weapons)
Drop Rate   20%
Monsters per Spot   7 to 15
Reset System   Disabled
Language Filter System   Disabled
Off-Level System   Disabled
Off-Trade System   Disabled
Reconnect System   Enabled
Market System   Enabled
Group Finder System   Enabled
Duel System   Enabled
Clan System   Enabled
Quest System   Enabled
Socket System   Enabled
Elemental System   Enabled
Mining System   Enabled
MUUN System   Disabled
Happy Hour Event   Enabled
Blood Castle Event   Enabled
Devil Square Event   Enabled
Chaos Castle Event   Enabled
Illusion Temple Event   Disabled
White Wizard Event   Enabled
Golden Invasion Event   Enabled
Lorencia Valley Event   Disabled
Castle Siege Event   Enabled
Crywolf Event   Enabled
Kanturu Event   Enabled
Frozen Wastes Event   Enabled
Swamp of Calm Event   Enabled
Imperial Fortress Event   Enabled
Foreign Dimension Event   Enabled
Acheron Event   Enabled
Battlecore Event   Disabled

warleyxxp, webamoev, Williansj, prohards26, wheldon1993, dab30, yokkjll, motcaiten0, bangtamvnn, GrandaumG2, 331515194, Cruelizon, faster, Supremo, Tester1838a, ivanxc, xakeruli, moonbunny, drendy, Nekrist, 9100, cattube992, lephat298, majiko23, Aero, rata94, dario, hlinxuan20, sephiro, calzon, joandry19, someonekillhim, Kenji7, waayangel, projectmu, YOUNGJU KIM, Androjd123, elvisedi, addictedbrr, Xysad, SHILDKING, 452745444, frajola, wenvill, jorge2016, veryf, KarLi, rodoxlage, emmaspuc53, OldDeadly, loyd, tumtum2003, Bladimir1, binhchivn, tom4k0, andredeco, 7glorious, tienduy1992, Icelight, kuya03, lehuuducmjnh, polosic, Simpson, pemakkaa01, s00x, meizulyh, vitrex, utovokn, behappy, davidla22, Hd3master, DraconMG, tranzitmka, king992253, manaman, ValkyrieDevs, exylant, CAPITOL, daviddavid, juancarlin, zuleidy1201, bogart, zeus123, rapha_eu, anderson2702, regelevostruz, poika, Katana, front2552, Toeval, muholic, shootercheto, yoglis00, NikkiQwiki, thieugia, tonixmax12, nhaixuong, ledzem, treaxxyyy, vcsoftware, Zeuzito, chrlsz2, Dode, hide3by, nhantac, elperro, ferdus95, kouga123, dartveder, dragonet, pirazok, neriyaco, koito89, Neves, lucasvieira, phuongcuongmsqm, xz18786628, miguel1616, drayv, hieuvt, MuGameNetwork, Rindy, dokisito, fabiam15, backerchen, dangiis, tungns0695, beliyniger92, vv298, nbazelin, SUNIGIE, DuelWar, leandro3, leonardexapps, copitoxd23, Blade, ADMtec, minhcuong0509, hoanmaster, calabocajea, dulinhphong, tienduy922, clockbooster, disznoo123, adir203, oatpnet, fabilus, BMSxD, tarikata, qq670348570@hotmail, quyanxu, zpzwb113, mustx1, AnDeR, radrains010, ruojing, khanhvn, m3m012y, anthonymous, xuanyuan, ssxss, whj123, Matt1995, Smradoch, thienma, llZeuzll, jhanpate1bga, dmtuan23, DeathGold, CorsarioDgx, Dizzy, teebad, redf0x, python, usersa, Tmchien44, 0pTi, iT0mT0m, NoobDK, ngotiendat, santiih24, jserrao80, muisrael, kinyuesa, juan0011, Crowley, dainam, yyf127, rosicon, naidez, SkazFire, ryz3n, hfhmu, chuky2003, lzm100001, Fabiven, wildriff66, hu7vo6, vaneavanea31, kksky, roshux, 8731918, sonytfm, xxwillians, scrimen, renatovips, Jarvis, FIESTERO, deathsquad, camxano1, raul31, mugloves99, Farias, rogeralexander, dariusk, sagamacus, BaTmaaN, comelon666, Alexander, anh1pk, kekedodo, pimkungclub, showmax, dem0n, icodeapps, gang, chuckhai, Ifreat, devemu, forlifeza, kove0816, dakosmu, zHammer, cobyzero, jprey7, lanxin3243, beibei, zhangjianle865, alandonilo, jeffzkie69, nic269, son1xx2, mcalbert1, xdjoa, vnfiac, mulatinos, Smudevelop, Amarilofx, xebros, rbfd

Offline jeffzkie69 #1 Posteado: March 03, 2023, 07:58:37 PM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 30
  • ph
i already seen this repack on ragezone forum and hope you can help me here on how to properly pack serverinfo.bmd for privacy of the details of the server thank you!

Offline xebros #2 Posteado: March 04, 2023, 05:37:51 AM | Modificado: March 04, 2023, 05:39:46 AM by xebros

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 5
  • lv
You really cant without adding decrypt to main.dll, but as you have source, you can easily put that info straight in dll and compile it.

EDIT: Or just go ez way, change file name and location to smth like Data/Item/armor04.bmd  :D:D

Offline Alexander #3 Posteado: March 04, 2023, 10:32:12 AM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 98
  • bo
Alguien tiene solo tiene el Data del Servidor?
Para ver las configuraciones?

Offline cobyzero #4 Posteado: March 04, 2023, 01:18:57 PM

• MAESTRO

• US. DE HONOR

• Colaborador
  • 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 26870
  • pe
Alguien tiene solo tiene el Data del Servidor?
Para ver las configuraciones?

Offline jeffzkie69 #5 Posteado: March 06, 2023, 02:53:19 AM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 30
  • ph
You really cant without adding decrypt to main.dll, but as you have source, you can easily put that info straight in dll and compile it.

EDIT: Or just go ez way, change file name and location to smth like Data/Item/armor04.bmd  :D:D

i don't know where to start if i will edit it on source can you atleast give me example of where i will edit it on source thank you!

Offline usersa #6 Posteado: June 04, 2023, 11:19:55 AM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 41
  • gr
Anyway to fix the lucky coin register tab visual bug?

Publicar un anuncio Mu Online gratis - Mu Online Community GRATIS.
Post free Mu Online ads - FREE Mu Online Community
https://www.facebook.com/groups/274190243227367/

Offline AnDeR #7 Posteado: June 16, 2023, 06:23:47 PM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 22
  • br
alguem poderia criar links extras aqui o mega não vai

Offline kekedodo #8 Posteado: September 12, 2023, 11:55:29 PM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 3
  • cn
Nice work.
must the website run in Linux?   because it doesn't refresh the rankingsite when I use it in Windows.

Offline frajola #9 Posteado: February 23, 2024, 11:06:05 AM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 2
  • br
i dont see the DB in the files for restore

Offline grandeur #10 Posteado: May 04, 2024, 06:18:16 AM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 0
  • bg
Hello friends,
Can anyone tell why an elf misses some arrows? Play the clip please:

Solo usuarios registrados pueden comentar y agradecer, Logueate o Registrate