Solo usuarios registrados pueden comentar y agradecer, Logueate o Registrate

Autor Topic: Re: Fix Comando READD - By Emershow  (Visto 458 veces)

0 Miembros and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Deidad Posteado: May 21, 2020, 09:04:52 AM

• ESTAFADOR
  • 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 1561
  • ve
emerson you will finish married with louis, in an beautifull gay relationship xD

Offline emersonx13 #1 Posteado: May 21, 2020, 09:13:14 AM | Modificado: May 21, 2020, 09:19:24 AM by emersonx13

• MAESTRO

• US. DE HONOR

• LEYENDA

• 3D Maker
  • 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 33151
  • br
emerson you will finish married with louis, in an beautifull gay relationship xD

I have to help everyone in the best possible way, but he sees it with a bad eye. Their team likes to sell and not help for free. I'm already warning you for your own sake, because 90% of my custom customers are using Update 22 PREMIUM. It would be hypocrisy on my part to attack him, I say that it is to improve even because many have failed servers due to small details that can be repair in less than 5 minutes. He makes a lot of money, like $ 25,000 to $ 30,000 a month. Here in Brazil this is MUCH MONEY, and it is negligence with the customer to disentangle or fail to fix small details that are not bugs but programming errors.

At least those who use the source and didn't know it, it's an extra fix for the community and I'm happy to share. I hope to bring more of this soon.

Regarding dupes I will soon bring a Delay fix for all gameserver functions, where it totally prevents any form of dupe in any version of muemu.
And I will also teach you how to do it in previous versions without correction, so other programmers can develop more methods to avoid this.
After all, the more content the better for ourselves, us developers and our customers.
 cool2

Donate for my Work

BTC: 1HnXqN1wAh3EUC2Gi4WVH5Cj8fmihgeQze

Offline louis #2 Posteado: May 21, 2020, 10:49:35 AM

• MAESTRO

• US. DE HONOR

• LEYENDA

• C++ Coder
  • +11 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 36699
  • br

I have to help everyone in the best possible way, but he sees it with a bad eye. Their team likes to sell and not help for free. I'm already warning you for your own sake, because 90% of my custom customers are using Update 22 PREMIUM. It would be hypocrisy on my part to attack him, I say that it is to improve even because many have failed servers due to small details that can be repair in less than 5 minutes. He makes a lot of money, like $ 25,000 to $ 30,000 a month. Here in Brazil this is MUCH MONEY, and it is negligence with the customer to disentangle or fail to fix small details that are not bugs but programming errors.

At least those who use the source and didn't know it, it's an extra fix for the community and I'm happy to share. I hope to bring more of this soon.

Regarding dupes I will soon bring a Delay fix for all gameserver functions, where it totally prevents any form of dupe in any version of muemu.
And I will also teach you how to do it in previous versions without correction, so other programmers can develop more methods to avoid this.
After all, the more content the better for ourselves, us developers and our customers.
 cool2

Olha já sabe quanto eu ganho.. Bom saber que sou rico  saber kkkk

Casa comigo?  llorando2 heart

Update 36 is ready!!!

Offline emersonx13 #3 Posteado: May 21, 2020, 10:55:43 AM

• MAESTRO

• US. DE HONOR

• LEYENDA

• 3D Maker
  • 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 33151
  • br
caso
 cool2
arruma o comando fdp cara faliu o sv semana passada kk mt troll

Donate for my Work

BTC: 1HnXqN1wAh3EUC2Gi4WVH5Cj8fmihgeQze

Offline louis #4 Posteado: May 21, 2020, 11:22:33 AM | Modificado: May 21, 2020, 11:27:56 AM by louis

• MAESTRO

• US. DE HONOR

• LEYENDA

• C++ Coder
  • +11 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 36699
  • br
caso
 cool2
arruma o comando fdp cara faliu o sv semana passada kk mt troll

Seu código está lindo obrigado  aplausos

Update 36 is ready!!!

Offline goalken #5 Posteado: May 23, 2020, 05:31:02 AM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 0
  • th
I do not know what to say really what you share very well and useful to the community, I feel that it makes our community much more developed, thanks  8 ball

Solo usuarios registrados pueden comentar y agradecer, Logueate o Registrate