Solo usuarios registrados pueden comentar y agradecer, Logueate o Registrate

Autor Topic: IGCN Season 6 Ep 3 Full Package Server  (Visto 78510 veces)

0 Miembros and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline muisrael #100 Posteado: January 29, 2018, 05:19:38 AM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 2
  • bb
anyone can tell how to setup exp on IGCN files??? I don't like how it look like "SO HARD STATIC" per each monster. If exp set to 1 you recieve ONLY 100 exp per spider. Look like emulator more, not like server files. I want it to make different exp from monsters. Like if you kill Shadow you don't recieve every time 5000 exp, you can recieve 4856 or 5231 or 4999 something like this. Anyone can help wi t osetup exp like this??

Offline Skillz #101 Posteado: January 30, 2018, 04:13:49 AM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 10
  • ro
pm me and i help you but for the moment are not stable to have a server!

Offline king52894 #102 Posteado: January 31, 2018, 09:53:05 PM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 3
  • cn
@evilek

m doing a little test and I'm presenting a small problem.

When I leave the character in OFFLevel, when passing the estimated 24 hours the Gs does not disconnect the character. It presents the following error and when wanting to reconnect with the character you can not

troll

I have the same problem with you! This is also the case with the direct closing of the client window.

Offline diegosm120 #103 Posteado: February 02, 2018, 05:30:02 PM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 1
  • us

help

Username = sa            ; User to connect to the Database
Password = CLAVE         ; Password to connect to the Database
Address = TU IP      ; (local) if the SQL Server is in the same PC and User
Port =   1433            ; TCP Port to use to connect to the SQL Server
MuOnlineDatabase = MuOnline      ; Database name for main MuOnline database - add [ ] to the value if the database name contain numbers or special characters
Me_MuOnlineDatabase = [Me_MuOnline]      ; Database name for your Accounts (MEMB_INFO and MEMB_STAT tables) - add [ ] to the value if the database name contain numbers or special characters
EventsDatabase = [Events]         ; Database name for Events database - add [ ] to the value if the database name contain numbers or special characters
RankingDatabase = [Ranking]         ; Database name for Ranking database - add [ ] to the value if the database name contain numbers or special characters
BattleCoreDatabase = [BattleCore]         ; Database name for BattleCore database - add [ ] to the value if the database name contain numbers or special characters

En este caso debe poner solo tu ip , clave y id de sql - el error que te daba era porque la tablas en los files vienen configurado a los nombres basicos de la DB saludos

Offline diegosm120 #104 Posteado: February 02, 2018, 06:15:05 PM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • us
Entonces estos files solo para mu slow? para saber.

Offline -Rastaa.TSM☢ #105 Posteado: February 02, 2018, 09:38:06 PM

• MAESTRO

• US. DE HONOR

• Super moderador
  • 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 24983
  • ve
@diegosm120 , digamos que si hermano ya que presenta algunos bugs hay que trabajarlos demasiado mayormente sería mejor trabajarlos desde la parte slow y sin reset así es que pueda tener una modalidad Jugable yo utilice estos files para un server Medium/Fast y tuve inconvenientes.

Offline dagang #106 Posteado: February 04, 2018, 06:23:55 AM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 36
  • cn

help

MuOnlineDatabase = MuOnline      ; Database name for main MuOnline database - add [ ] to the value if the database name contain numbers or special characters
Me_MuOnlineDatabase = [Me_MuOnline]      ; Database name for your Accounts (MEMB_INFO and MEMB_STAT tables) - add [ ] to the value if the database name contain numbers or special characters
EventsDatabase = [Events]         ; Database name for Events database - add [ ] to the value if the database name contain numbers or special characters
RankingDatabase = [Ranking]         ; Database name for Ranking database - add [ ] to the value if the database name contain numbers or special characters
BattleCoreDatabase = [BattleCore]         ; Database name for BattleCore database - add [ ] to the value if the database name contain numbers or special characters

En este caso debe poner solo tu ip , clave y id de sql - el error que te daba era porque la tablas en los files vienen configurado a los nombres basicos de la DB saludos

fix this:
Me_MuOnlineDatabase = [MuOnline]   

WORK,WORK,WORK

Offline diegosm120 #107 Posteado: February 04, 2018, 02:42:18 PM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • us

help

fix this:
Me_MuOnlineDatabase = [MuOnline]

In my config you dont need to fix anything is the case that you change the name of db you need to change on the config too

Offline olympusmu #108 Posteado: February 06, 2018, 12:46:48 PM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 2
GS CS not working well. if you warp in crywolf it will keep you reconnecting. and if you use the GS_U no cashshop for the whole game.

Offline bach102 #109 Posteado: February 07, 2018, 07:47:10 AM | Modificado: February 07, 2018, 07:58:55 AM by bach102

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • vn
@evilek

When I leave the character in OFFLevel, when passing the estimated 24 hours the Gs does not disconnect the character. It presents the following error and when wanting to reconnect with the character you can not

troll

I have the same problem with you! This is also the case with the direct closing of the client window.
I fixed by change HitInterval="2000" in IGC_OffLevelling and disable reconnect in common because sql error load data!

Offline Odisk #110 Posteado: February 07, 2018, 01:35:30 PM

• Colaborador
  • 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 12304
  • pr
@evilek

troll

I fixed by change HitInterval="2000" in IGC_OffLevelling and disable reconnect in common because sql error load data!

I made this configuration that you are telling me. the problem persists

one day

Offline bach102 #111 Posteado: February 07, 2018, 09:13:21 PM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • vn
@evilek

troll

So sorry! Ple~ dow patch https://mega.nz/#!EVRwGaaC!pFXeYUBn2STSzJN5HWXXnE8Ju487owB0VMtG5DbnmFI
It working for me ... :D

Offline Odisk #112 Posteado: February 12, 2018, 04:47:37 PM

• Colaborador
  • 0 puntos por ventas
  • pr
@evilek

troll

So sorry! Ple~ dow patch https://mega.nz/#!EVRwGaaC!pFXeYUBn2STSzJN5HWXXnE8Ju487owB0VMtG5DbnmFI

I do not know what I'm doing wrong, but I already copy and paste the files that you uploaded. the problem continues to appear

one day

Offline bach102 #113 Posteado: February 13, 2018, 09:43:26 AM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • vn
@evilek

troll

I do not know what I'm doing wrong, but I already copy and paste the files that you uploaded. the problem continues to appear
Try again https://mega.nz/#!IIwjyLaD!0ZrRWdKVpCycpj0LzWi_5l-79xlefz8cBafPXTKgryY
If you are too weak /offlevel with high level monsters then antihack breach still happens ...
I have tried /offlevel at level monsters normal for 24 hours and no bug!

Offline Odisk #114 Posteado: February 14, 2018, 12:32:21 PM

• Colaborador
  • 0 puntos por ventas
  • pr
@evilek

troll

Try again https://mega.nz/#!IIwjyLaD!0ZrRWdKVpCycpj0LzWi_5l-79xlefz8cBafPXTKgryY
If you are too weak /offlevel with high level monsters then antihack breach still happens ...
I have tried /offlevel at level monsters normal for 24 hours and no bug!

Can I talk to you by another means Skype, Facebook.? I still have the same problem :(

one day

Offline daweda #115 Posteado: March 22, 2018, 02:44:49 PM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • england
pm me and i help you but for the moment are not stable to have a server!
Why they are not stable?

Offline NoobDK #116 Posteado: March 24, 2018, 02:05:20 AM | Modificado: March 24, 2018, 05:16:50 AM by NoobDK

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 10
  • cn
Rabbits Invasion, Pouch of Blessing Invasion event with no notice and event appearance time.
It only acts as a normal monter, not an event
Event Red Dragon appears continuously without end time
I tried the event from 15h - 16h did not end

Offline ikqrote #117 Posteado: March 30, 2018, 12:38:15 PM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 3
  • jp
Update Client #1:
-fix crash klient
-fix visual bugs HP/Mana in stats 65k
-fix visual bugs when use camera3D
-fix some error GS --> Client, Client--->GS
-fix Tab in Box Login ID-PASS
-add all 3 premium coin in X-shop (wcoiC, WcoinP, GoblinPoint)

fix main thai land ?

Offline polaco19 #118 Posteado: April 01, 2018, 10:15:14 PM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • ar
soy el unico que cuando prende el game server le pide msn144 no se que mas

Offline polaco19 #119 Posteado: April 02, 2018, 05:57:27 PM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • ar
cuando intento prender el gs me dice que me faltan archivos msn144.dl si donde estan los archivos alguien tiene idea

Solo usuarios registrados pueden comentar y agradecer, Logueate o Registrate