Solo usuarios registrados pueden comentar y agradecer, Logueate o Registrate

Autor Topic: (VGG Team) Old Launcher  (Visto 3207 veces)

0 Miembros and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline vietanhlsl Posteado: October 02, 2019, 01:26:37 AM | Modificado: January 30, 2020, 02:16:45 AM by vietanhlsl

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 1015
  • vn
This launcher has a newer version.

Visit the following link to the latest article.
http://tuservermu.com.ve/index.php?topic=29461.0

Or you can review the old posts in the Spoiler tab below.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Please note: this article is shared with the purpose of collecting user feedback, finding bugs to help perfect the premium version launcher, for my own use. Therefore, this Launcher is not designed for mass release, every parameter customization is included in the source and built as needed.
And good friends who helped me perfect it will have a free version when completed. Don't worry about virus / backdoor problem, please don't offend me.

PREMIUM VERSION

- Super small: only one MU.exe (1.6 MB) file, no dll, no configuration file ...
- Easy to use: the installation process takes less than 2 minutes.
- Compatible with all games, all popular windows versions.
- Antivirus friendly (tested with virustotal.com, result at bottom).
- Analyze file integrity via CRC.
- Support for forcing users to open MU.exe - mutex: "#32770" (built-in for IGCN S9, available for source client owners).
- Support 3 languages: English, Vietnamese, Spanish (and any language you request).
- Support for all versions based on specifications of 3 major versions: Season 6, Season 9 and Season 12 ~ 14.1 (works with GMO main.exe)
- Banners, icons, .. can be easily modified (jpg files located in the miniweb directory).
- Support individual interface changes (if you already have a PSD file).

* The most outstanding feature of this version compared to other Launcher: easy to use, stable and compatible, professional website interface.

You will lose $ 50 (paypal) if you want to own the premium version and update / repair as needed. I also want to release it for free, but this version is too good / convenient for something free.

FREE VERSION
(for 5 people to contact me at the earliest via skype at the end of the post.)

- All features are the same as premium version.
- Launcher contains personalized text.

(Google Translate)

DEMO VERSION (for Season 6 Muemu): Use in local area network.

HOW TO USE: ru n xampp, create a "clientupdate" folder in htdocs containing the latest client file and update.txt file.

DOWNLOAD:

PASSWORD: tuservermu.com.ve

- To use the free / premium version, you need to contact me via Skype, because this Launcher doesn't have a configuration file, everything has to be adjusted in the source.
- And finally, this is not the most complete version. Please notify me of anything you feel needs modification (language, features, interface, ...)

* Using open source and reference from the source code of Real Launcher and Laucnher of MyHeart (RZ).
Thanks Andre8 and MyHeart.

Virustotal.com scan result:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/6f8d18e0a5a2583ed13f07895f42005c1765a723c35db389431f930297074045/detection
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/edad9c9c1210b238a62a4076fa647a2108df13b1391875efa9dc1c54e67096d6/detection

Offline WolfXII #1 Posteado: January 08, 2020, 08:22:13 AM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 26
  • sg
Please do a proper Relase. Thank you.

Offline vicente #2 Posteado: February 17, 2021, 02:54:22 AM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 2
  • ar

Solo usuarios registrados pueden comentar y agradecer, Logueate o Registrate