Solo usuarios registrados pueden comentar y agradecer, Logueate o Registrate

Autor Topic: problema al exportar animación  (Visto 1742 veces)

0 Miembros and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline zmadblack Posteado: June 05, 2019, 08:21:35 AM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 180
  • br
Hola amigos de TSM

Estoy tratando de poner unos efectos en un ala, creé los Joints siguiendo las alas de los profesionales aquí del foro (porque estoy comecando en esa área).
Yo creo los Joints, hasta ay todo bien, pero a la hora de exportar, lo veo en PentiumTools, el asa se queda estatica, aparece en el pentium tools ella se queda alterando los frames, como si tuviera con movimiento, pero ella se queda estatica.

En el milkshape, oy joints quedaron de esa forma:

que ignoren si tiene algún error, es que estoy empezando ahora.

¿Qué estoy olvidando de hacer?
He visto este video aquí Schymare:

Importaba la animación de la forma en que él explica, pero aún así, el ala se queda estatica.

Gracias desde ahora  bomba

Offline xBebo1994x #1 Posteado: June 05, 2019, 11:45:15 AM

• MAESTRO

• US. DE HONOR

• 3D Maker
  • +2 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 22296
  • ar
Exportsate la animacion?? primero se exporta el model 3d y luego la animaciones y con pentium tool se pone el modelo 3d y la animacion...

Offline zmadblack #2 Posteado: June 05, 2019, 12:27:21 PM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • br
Exportsate la animacion?? primero se exporta el model 3d y luego la animaciones y con pentium tool se pone el modelo 3d y la animacion...

Thank you for answering me Bebo.
I expressed myself in the wrong way. I convert the .BMD to SMD, open the file in Milkshape, create Joints, up to normal. The problem is to export the SMD to BMD. It is at this time that I brake and lose myself. Because when I export the SMD to BMD, it asks for the Animation. I delete every group in Milkshape (according to the video), I only export the Joints, and I choose the Sequence option. I export the SMD to the pentiumtools, and at the time of placing the animation, I put, convert, but the wing stays static. What am I doing wrong?

Offline zmadblack #3 Posteado: June 05, 2019, 02:44:08 PM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • br

I expressed myself in the wrong way. I convert the .BMD to SMD, open the file in Milkshape, create Joints, up to normal. The problem is to export the SMD to BMD. It is at this time that I brake and lose myself. Because when I export the SMD to BMD, it asks for the Animation. I delete every group in Milkshape (according to the video), I only export the Joints, and I choose the Sequence option. I export the SMD to the pentiumtools, and at the time of placing the animation, I put, convert, but the wing stays static. What am I doing wrong?

Haz un video cómo estas haciendo el proceso de exportación, será más fácil decirte si estas cometiendo un error.

This is the process that I do, but as you can see in the video, the wing stays static. If you want I can show in the game, but the frames are even stopped. What am I doing wrong friends? (:(

Offline zmadblack #4 Posteado: June 05, 2019, 03:06:27 PM | Modificado: June 05, 2019, 03:08:05 PM by zmadblack

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • br

Haz un video cómo estas haciendo el proceso de exportación, será más fácil decirte si estas cometiendo un error.

This is the process that I do, but as you can see in the video, the wing stays static. If you want I can show in the game, but the frames are even stopped. What am I doing wrong friends? (:(

You are not exporting the animation with the wings model, when you finish selecting the .SMD you have to click on the animation button and place the WingBlue_001.smd file and then just convert everything next to .BMD.

But remember that if the skeleton is recreated from 0 the original animation will not work on the new skeleton, you have to re-assign the vertices to their corresponding joints.

Now, brother.   :D :D :D
Worked friend, thank you.

Solo usuarios registrados pueden comentar y agradecer, Logueate o Registrate