Solo usuarios registrados pueden comentar y agradecer, Logueate o Registrate

Autor Topic: MultiServer Manager Pack S4,S6,S8,S9 (IGCN & MUEMU)  (Visto 10121 veces)

0 Miembros and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline .:DragonSeth:. Posteado: July 09, 2018, 12:44:28 PM | Modificado: June 25, 2019, 09:28:55 PM by .:DragonSeth:.

• C++ Coder
  • 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 3006

Why Does This Repack Exist?

My main goal of this repack was to make building a mu server easy. And having all the configuration/server setup/tools and etc... all work from one program so that you didn't have to go to 50 different locations trying to find something. And the other goal was to make the community come together and help find bugs or errors with the files and work together to fix the problems to make it stable server files. And so far this community has done a great job!
with working with the S9 files I have seen this community has come together so well. So now I have made the Server Manager connect to multiple seasons to give Server owners more of a variety of seasons they can pick from. But here is some extra information that may be important. MUEMU repacks are not my main focus I will, of course, upload the bug fixes that the community uploads but for me myself personally I will be working on the IGCN s9 repack and
the future upcoming season 10 repack. But that doesn't mean i will abandon the repack I will obviously post updates for the server manager and etc.. Since the MUEMU server managers are in (BETA) phase they might be some bugs or incorrect names/file locations so that's just a warning and also I cannot promise that the patches will work on every server file. As I used the standard MUEMU files that were released and built the Server Manager based off of them.

(Server Features)
Spoiler for Hiden:
MuServer EX401 Features
MuServer EX603 Features
MuServer EX803 Features
MuServer EX902 Features

(Download Links)
Spoiler for Hiden:
Server Files
Spoiler for Hiden:
MuServer EX401: (MUEMU)
MuServer EX603: (MUEMU)
MuServer EX803: (MUEMU)
MuServer EX902:          (IGCN)

Client Files
Spoiler for Hiden:
Client EX401:
Client EX603:
Client EX803:
Client EX902: (IGCN)
Patches If You Wanna Try The Server Managers With Your Files (Only For MUEMU & IGCN) (May Or May Not Work)
Spoiler for Hiden:
Patch EX401: (MUEMU)
Patch EX603:
Patch EX803: (MUEMU)
Patch EX902: (IGCN)

3D Camera's (Optional)
Spoiler for Hiden:
EX401:
EX603:
EX803:
EX902: Installed By Default

Required Downloads

(Tutorials)
Spoiler for Hiden:
MuServer EX401 Tutorial
Spoiler for Hiden:

MuServer EX603 Tutorial
Spoiler for Hiden:

MuServer EX803 Tutorial
Spoiler for Hiden:

MuServer EX902 Tutorial
Spoiler for Hiden:

Other Guides
Spoiler for Hiden:
Guides & FAQ have been added to each server manager in order to help you with any questions you have. examples are teaching you how to edit the EXP rate or teaching you how to edit monster locations / shops.

(Sections)
Spoiler for Hiden:
Whats a section? To make this simple it's a section of the thread where fixes & optional downloads and etc.. Will be posted at in order to avoid clutter and etc.

IGCN Season 9
Spoiler for Hiden:

Patches For Old Server Files

Optional Downloads:
Spoiler for Hiden:

IGC.dll with no 3D camera and with GReset Box Disabled: https://mega.nz/#!xDZQEISR!H_2pN20kXYJutWPFJKYc4zO5kI29hTy3D9UoYR7VbuE

Old Maps For Server/Client :
 https://mega.nz/#!YKRS3YgA!LbRcuuNUc384tXzv-4dw04_CccnTQeHoTJis3F1VXdM

How To Make Custom Items (Video Included In The Files):

https://mega.nz/#!hHYzhSzI!BmwmCi5vnhUvk2jPM1LV16DvryHz22IK81dOi0JBTeI

World Editor:
https://mega.nz/#!ILg2EbCL!Tsdhy7WzbI6RAWtaEXy0xUjeaIFFK6ZMAFFWnp95qr0

GameServers With 255 Ancient Options Increase:
 https://mega.nz/#!weARlCBY!MRHz2LkHwA-ST5geTM709-pv5SkQQsgcH0T7auQM87w
(Tested By Forces and he said that the new GameServers are working correctly)

GameServers With AGI Bug Fix: https://mega.nz/#!oTwDQAgB!HEodKna_gsMhdXOYtBUE6SnzA1HuJRfaLmuj0bSzU7Q

(ScreenShots)

Server Screen Shots

Client Screen Shots

MUEMU Season 8
Spoiler for Hiden:
This season will be supported by the community as my main focus is on season 9.  But i will be supporting the server manager so if you find any issues with it just let me know and i will work on it :)  If the community uploads any bug fixes i will post them here :)

MUEMU Season 6
Spoiler for Hiden:
This season will be supported by the community as my main focus is on season 9.  But i will be supporting the server manager so if you find any issues with it just let me know and i will work on it :)  If the community uploads any bug fixes i will post them here :)

MUEMU Season 4
Spoiler for Hiden:

(ChangeLog)
Spoiler for Hiden:
MuServer EX401 ChangeLog
Spoiler for Hiden:
(Place Holder)
Server Manager Has Now Been Included
New Startup/Shutdown
Client Tools Have Been Added
Server Tools Have Been Added
Main And Anti Hack Will Be Generated At The Same TIme
Guides Are Included In The Server Manager
And Much More....
MuServer EX603 ChangeLog
Spoiler for Hiden:
(Place Holder)
New Startup/Shutdown
And Much More....
MuServer EX803 ChangeLog
Spoiler for Hiden:
(Place Holder)
New Startup/Shutdown
And Much More....
MuServer EX902 ChangeLog
Spoiler for Hiden:
Main Changelog (Old)
Spoiler for Hiden:
.:New Client Features:.
Added 3D Camera (Optional) (Client Patch)
F10 To Enable/Disable 3D Camera| F11 To Reset|
Added EXC Glow (SolarisMU)
Added Reset/MLV Box (SolarisMU)
Disable AGI Fix So You Lose DeathStab Visual But Can See 65k Stats
Resolution/Music/Win&Full Screen (Scripts)
V.2 Interface Has Been Added
BattleCore Notice Has Been Enabled And Now Is Changeable
Newer DLL Version
Newer Class Skins From S12
New Map Changes/Reskins
Some New Soundtracks
Barracks,CryWolf,Lorenmarket Are Now Added To Warp Window
Uploaded World Editor To Be Able To Change New Map Designs If You Please

.:New Map Changes/Reskins:.
Lorencia-Map Change
Noria-Reskin
Devias-Map Change
Dungeon - Reskin
Tarkan- Map Change

.:New Mob Locations (Unfinished):.
Lorencia
Eleveland 1-3
Devias 1-4
Kanturu Ruins 1-2

.:Server Manager (DragonSeth):.
Think i was gonna forget my Server Manager? Think Again :)
New SQL Script To Change Starting Stats. Resets,Level Points,Money
More has been added to support section including visual C++ for when main don't start
Newer S9 BMD Editor
Added SilverToolKit
Added OZP To PNG Converter
Summer/RageFighter And Starting Stats Have Their Own Section In SQL Script
Server StartUP has been moved from buttons to menu strip made it easier in my opinion
Credits location has been moved from menu strip to bottom right :)
Fixed some locations from the original server manager due to some of them not opening :)
Made It Where You Can Sell Full EXC To Shop
Enabled /reset command in game

.:New Added +9  ItemsTo Shops:.
Lorencia And Devias And Other Places Have Been Changed
Main Changelog (SomeWhat New)
Spoiler for Hiden:
Max Stats Are Now "32767" this fixes bugs with skills
New Server Manager Design to make things run smoother and look better
Changed and improved some coding in the Text Viewer & SQL/IP Editor Tool
Made a program to launch SQL scripts
Made a new SQL script to Create the databases for you and also to delete all the databases in case if you make a mistake.
Reorganized Client/ServerTools/SqlScripts To "SMfeatures"
Reorganized StartUp Files to "Startup Folder"
Added Message Boxes to "Server Setup Section" to help guide you on how to do a certain step
All Programs are now connected to the Server Manager and must be run from it in order to function correctly
"Start Server With BattleCore" now minimizes all programs "Except GameServers"
Client Tools/Server Tools/SQL Scripts/Server Startup's/ Have all now been reprogrammed
Support Section has been added to IP/SQL Editor to answer some FAQ
IGC Essential Tools Configuration has been added to IP/SQL Editor
Pentium Tools has been added to the client tools section
GReset Box In The New Client IGC.dll has been Disabled
Removed Animation Wallpaper for better performance and less resource usage
Fixed custom Lorencia not being able to use skills in the middle
All Event Configuration files have been added to the "Server Configuration Tab"
Main Configuration files have been added to the "Server Configuration Tab" Includes "Common.ini & CommonServer.cfg"
Chaos Cards files have been added to the "Server Configuration Tab".
ItemBags files have been added to the "Server Configuration Tab" "To Take You To The Directory (Temp)"
Added Other Configuration files have been added to the "Server Configuration Tab" Includes "|Map Terrain| Languages|Scripts| "
Added Optional Download for "Old Map Files For Server & Client & MonsterList"
Added Optional Download for IGC.dll without a 3D camera & GReset Box Disabled
The new client has all the latest Client patches with a pre installed IGC.dll with 3D camera.
Main.exe now saves screenshots in a sepreate folder instead of the same client directory
LorenMarket,Valley Of Loren,Arena,Crywolf,Barracks are now added in the "Map List" without the need of a update
Can now sell full EXC to shop

(Server Manager ScreenShots)
Spoiler for Hiden:

So as I explained above but just in case if you don't understand. The MUEMU repacks will not be my focus I will help as much as I can with them but I won't be working on the source and etc... So the only fixes for the files will come from the community. the IGCN repack is my primary focus for now.  My S9 has had great positive feedback and I'm so thankful for it. So decided to make this pack in order to give you more variety for people who like lower seasons and etc... Also please remember that the MUEMU server managers are in beta phase so some things might be wrong example tools name in season 4 tools and season 6 it says it's season 8 but don't their actually season 4 and season 6 just my mess up on the name. Good luck everyone!! I hope you all enjoy!

(Credits)
Webzen
IGCN Team
MUEMU
DaoVanTrong
DragonSeth
EvilEk
Ashllay
SolarisMU
Cipcipri & RedDragon
ggragonss

Btw i have no idea where to actually post this on here since this release supports multiple files. So i'm sorry if this is the wrong section for this.

As of 6/25/19, This project will no longer receive any more updates. I wish the best luck to everyone and their servers. Thank's to everyone who supported me through everything!

redcoke, gjm2632, tettttt, Oldskull, Pinponw, Marcelo07, coolermz, Xysad, tom4k0, omegahun, aserasa, CAPITOL, kuya03, rhaverst, david1234, BastarDesing, davidla22, Joker271, ngotiendat, yoglis00, carper, 0pTi, warleyxxp, poika, ImBenny, Neves, vamchy33, Shellshock, nabuelbrunoperez22@gmail, nhaixuong, copitoxd23, zveroboy, dxchatco241, minhcuong0509, feitosa, theshield, oatpnet, tn1698, muisrael, x9x3l1, xenhim (xenhim), exumez, banu9x, area51reload, wellx228, luxgames21, djagripnos, RinOv, DarkDown, nanazira, leonardexapps, razer19, tanju02, Rodrigo324, Eymen2121, adrain.aurelio, amigofeliz, whj123, andykul91, viper026, LastName, disznoo123, Dode, herikeri, kksa132456, junzizon5652, Fulgerul, Bumb1ebe, marco125, game666, dwsh001, Elfary, e911217, YoshHatake, webzone, kinyuesa, aidz21121, castle, lemiks, xebros, belmonth, roadgosi26, ZIIIIIK, python, NeonRus, tigotigo, Kriskiy, GM-Supremo, johnyfarias, wildriff66, exylant, kaleikata, xcreewx, Zeus, loyd, cobyzero, jaime, chauttc, vzlasup, baor, Argentuc, ekor4ik, Azzen, pelotudazo, skay11, erickmalfoy, Selfirius, kindz1, FOX, Gaboo;, tammadall, webamoev, icodeapps, MsotoC, mushi143, linkvas12, barteo, rocksound, Nemesis, toanhvt1998, RaStraBaN, brx001, FavoritoMu, banam8910, magenta, Mph1405, natsu00, rodritwm, qweasd, koopz, Maribao, Maxwellweb, starliner, phcaraujo, sceamer, lolz3976, paxgavilan, zasper, zeptain, Gaia0h, Jesusn204, stefanoiu, sounda, lstuan, fr3oun, admmu, dieguitox, toto12, thanhbinhqht, ailsoncost, spider, tedomi, bollanog, mublackout, vinis888, mantios, NervoS, mu057677, superice, lucaswaskes, archiic, destruction, Biney, joks34, juancarlin, CpPrincipe, samsung13, dionnys, fallsmu, manhzxcads, rodrigo08, rodrigoo22, vipgale01, pratep, 465638956, manaman, Luke Strike, thanhdopc93, victortorres11, vltmxkcldh, darthloud, Victor-CC-TSM, medyk89, cualquier1, jase, llZeuzll, raul31, Fabiven, mubladecom, zaul, samluis, maxi123, Alexander, WolfCL, STEPCRAFT, ManuelBP, darklord66, Shrimp, hugo24, Triskal, Chico1445, ladian89, darthatreyu, Iurist91, darkustom, kevinxdxx, felvero, elvisedi, marcelosf, leogandini, Matt1995, 570693, scrimen, cesar1991, Lexmaldrog, tsunade10, joselit17, IsaacSabir, 452745444, AronJasper, road12, YOUNGJU KIM, phambaophong, ByCeLLaT, xz18786628, MuOnlineWebZen, Daniromero, alvarog97, paskiu, ballas, kevin4747, once_tao, Wazzap28, koito89, oxey.mu, bombermal, Pokepili, wasj5299, fabilus, VERNERON, jjtag2301, agtanalata, vst9x, Tmchien44, danniedarco, Darien815, votam2x, walkeny, bloppey, pingm, xuanyuan, ryz3n, susta250, darkhorse16, andremx20, danviphd, Cheke, pachu11, Skalybur, SaintZeus, cantinfla2, judlee, jarteagaa, JonathanJS, bealex, malekeith, byrone19, dioszeus, nano1993, dario, Raven, 1992005008, elvis, Swiety, Mindegyki, leonardot97, rosalia, boxbox, kimjfsim, xiwang1289, grisis, JavixFer, Fli0, Rikketarz, Leon, rollinsyl, caximir, comelon666, HERNAYS, AndreeGT, trinidad191817, miancas, Gardelito, BooM, judakiss21, Sheldtox, Freestyle2019, conter, kyoshiro654, francodlarios, pkzass, zafiroztea, RasZ, andreyzz, martinmaya, ak47, santos, Crowley, Ajru10, b2rider, girino, weilguillermo, kove0816, Leandro242, RazielBaz, vdk2703, emkobiet, zeus021, heas, screamofheartless, hola23, zerolshen, angelpreso, Darkfratos, zombaz, matteee, Soulkey, wachinnet, marksha, repiolaa, AriesMaster, CezaRone, alberth, dagang, ChanhEp, marconet, Francot7, jhesociety, Franek, DarkNite, theevil123, ernesto120, StoneAngel, lasedition, naja01, EMPERATOR, diemorko, mario12, megamakay, Look, jeferson, bach102, kaerusu, joselagos, raultvmusic, xsojomx, xdjoa, Vengefull, tangonn, wenvill, 102pe, pimkungclub, sshalva, nutkubgamekub, lolis, sergio98, julius123, anhpham93, ionn1, xtian01, Leobas, andresagw, AriesM@ster, JoHnNyZeN, sentinel20, Partexiz, rokcett, Eternity, Sigilo, SetecSoft, chikitoxd, samsunggon, Wendigo, saske98, bond2012, mauter5, oliverkael, manzanita, panya18900, harry130, Poppono2010, piscis007, luisdaniel, admmunowar, Marote, fiorettidev, esteban, talisson, socolas, Josue8A, prano, henriquenogueira81, dieguexs, lico, Gunnar, Flash, notfound, kksky, carlosk2, AltairN17, ILUVATAR, zodiacddos, Dariox84, yuriz72, niqeto, remamakiller, LuisXD, areliux, tuyentc, h3yShOk, DjGamer, Mr-K, ryukanza, Hanx, xxmenonxx, Nexus, MuOldLife, Yoss, beibei, Narcotic, yhoon, MrSoftware, seedmaker, FreeStyle, -Rastaa.TSM☢, quyanxu, ZabiinoOo, Anemone, 1muarcadia1, hardthug, izgamez, Azzlaer

Offline hardthug #1 Posteado: July 09, 2018, 02:00:53 PM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 15
  • br
i don't understand, this one repack remove any bug ? have any fix in him ? thank you for share.

Offline .:DragonSeth:. #2 Posteado: July 09, 2018, 02:03:58 PM | Modificado: July 09, 2018, 02:06:03 PM by dragonseth

• C++ Coder
  • 0 puntos por ventas
If your talking about MUEMU then your answer is no as i stated above. I only made a server manager for them and added a bunch of other things . No bug fixes for MUEMU files only time they will be bug fixes is when it's provided by the community. Now that since this update has been released I'm able to fix a couple things with the IGCN files and upload the fixes for those. r

Offline ZabiinoOo #3 Posteado: July 09, 2018, 08:24:53 PM

• MAESTRO

• US. DE HONOR

• LEYENDA

• Administrador
  • 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 125172
  • pe
So good repack my friend @dragonseth you have any images :D

Prohibido pedir soporte via MP
Leer las reglas de cada seccion
we trust god

Offline .:DragonSeth:. #4 Posteado: July 09, 2018, 08:47:53 PM

• C++ Coder
  • 0 puntos por ventas
So good repack my friend @dragonseth you have any images :D

Thank you :3 I added some screenshots of the server managers :)

Offline hardthug #5 Posteado: July 09, 2018, 08:52:12 PM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 15
  • br
If your talking about MUEMU then your answer is no as i stated above. I only made a server manager for them and added a bunch of other things . No bug fixes for MUEMU files only time they will be bug fixes is when it's provided by the community. Now that since this update has been released I'm able to fix a couple things with the IGCN files and upload the fixes for those. r

sure thank you sr. xD

Offline Anemone #6 Posteado: July 09, 2018, 09:39:57 PM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 87
  • cl
Con la Versión S9 llevo casi un par de semanas y no he tenido ningún problema por si alguien desea utilizarla, este manager a optimizado la manera de editar los recursos del servidor rápidamente sin problemas. espero que para sus otras versiones que utilizan sea de ayuda también.

Offline .:DragonSeth:. #7 Posteado: July 09, 2018, 11:02:12 PM

• C++ Coder
  • 0 puntos por ventas
Con la Versión S9 llevo casi un par de semanas y no he tenido ningún problema por si alguien desea utilizarla, este manager a optimizado la manera de editar los recursos del servidor rápidamente sin problemas. espero que para sus otras versiones que utilizan sea de ayuda también.

Thank you so much for your great support!!! It really means a lot to me.

Offline socolas #8 Posteado: August 13, 2018, 05:10:33 AM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 7
  • vn
Hi guys, how to hook MHP anti hack in main season 9 ? let me know. thank you

Offline .:DragonSeth:. #9 Posteado: August 13, 2018, 06:59:07 AM

• C++ Coder
  • 0 puntos por ventas
Hooking MHP anti hack into IGCN files won't work. Due to packet encryption.

Offline erickmalfoy #10 Posteado: September 13, 2018, 05:29:23 PM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 314
  • ar
El problema es que.. ! parte del cliente ahi un archibo llamado IGC.dll (PARTE CLIENTE) ese archivo esta asociado con el main para que puedas abrir la ventana del juego obiamente tmb con los files.. ! pero
el archibo que dejaste para pegar en el cliente como parche numero 3 o 2 no recuerdo bien no abre en windows10.. ! solo se puede abrir hasta windows8.. !! drogado me dejo entender quisiera que revises ese problema . ! Gracias.. !
eso paso tmb en igcn season 6 episodio 3 no se podia abrir en windows10 pero michi 28 lo soluciono mandando un update de archivo(PARTE CLIENTE) llamado IGC.dll y que este asociado tmb a los files. y abrio la ventana del juego normal

espero tu respuesta gracias :)

Offline .:DragonSeth:. #11 Posteado: September 13, 2018, 06:01:00 PM

• C++ Coder
  • 0 puntos por ventas
El problema es que.. ! parte del cliente ahi un archibo llamado IGC.dll (PARTE CLIENTE) ese archivo esta asociado con el main para que puedas abrir la ventana del juego obiamente tmb con los files.. ! pero
el archibo que dejaste para pegar en el cliente como parche numero 3 o 2 no recuerdo bien no abre en windows10.. ! solo se puede abrir hasta windows8.. !! drogado me dejo entender quisiera que revises ese problema . ! Gracias.. !
eso paso tmb en igcn season 6 episodio 3 no se podia abrir en windows10 pero michi 28 lo soluciono mandando un update de archivo(PARTE CLIENTE) llamado IGC.dll y que este asociado tmb a los files. y abrio la ventana del juego normal

espero tu respuesta gracias :)

Your legit confusing me. The IGC works fine on windows 10 as that's my OS. Anyways if your wanting a re compile sure NP https://mega.nz/#!tK4WwCqI!pleoLkvQTCQBynamGEosLbnMaWTEkGRN5DQlbUx3fUo

there you go try that and have fun if your still have issues make sure you have the frame work installed and C++ installed which i provided as well 2010-2017
https://mega.nz/#!0T4ERA5Y!1Pu5fsStcwT2LuNd2jyz3YIHPpk0dZ1ufJxJhYt14s8

This new IGC also includes extended item info tooltip and 3D camera. So have fun.

Offline erickmalfoy #12 Posteado: September 14, 2018, 03:47:09 AM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • ar
Buenas noches gracias por responder me sirvio mucho gracias .....! ahora tengo otro inconveniente.. ! Mira dentro del juego cuando pongo los puntos a los pjs ejemplo 65000 de str-agi-vit-ene al bk bajo 1 millon 3 millones .
se que con los sources se puede solucionar .
el problema es el siguiente.. ! 

cuando me pongo las evo 3 de bk o cualquier pj  el daño se sube brutalmente ejemplo tengo 32000 k de todo sin evo 3 bajo 200k oviamente esta bien pero cuando me pongo las evo 3 de bk bajo 500k osea sube 300k mas como se puede solucinar vi y se puede solucionar via sources es por que el % de daño esta subido puedes bajarlo porfavor por que esta en el Gameserver eso.. ! gracias.. !

Offline SetecSoft #13 Posteado: September 15, 2018, 04:35:33 AM

• C++ Coder
  • 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 8575
  • ar
Bugs encontrados en la Season 4 no anda el Golden Archer, en la season 6 el /store bless crashea el GS y GS_CS y en la season 8 no funciona el NPC Mirage del Ilussion Temple, además de que crashea con el Friends list packet, poniendo el JS de Louis funciona bien pero no los eventos Chaos Castle Rewards Renewals, Arca, el de Acheron e Ilussion Temple Rewards Renewals tampoco andan.

SetecSoft Development
VB, C# and C++ Coders!

Offline yuriz72 #14 Posteado: September 19, 2018, 05:54:33 PM | Modificado: September 19, 2018, 06:02:03 PM by yuriz72

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 0
  • fr
Hello, thank you for the repack, IGC.EssentialTools is free?

Thank you

Offline erickmalfoy #15 Posteado: October 15, 2018, 03:06:21 PM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • ar
Holas Donde se vaja el Poder osea El % de ataque de las evo 3 y de las armas ? alguien me podrias decir porfavor Gracias :) En los archivos lua. Si estan pero no esta los item Donde Estan Gracias

Offline erickmalfoy #16 Posteado: November 07, 2018, 08:53:33 PM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • ar
Funciona el evento guardian acheron ? por que veo que no funciona como lo puedo Solucionar ?

Offline 6atters #17 Posteado: April 22, 2020, 05:12:27 PM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 2083
  • ru

Offline road12 #18 Posteado: April 25, 2020, 04:23:42 PM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 1
  • pe

Offline panya18900 #19 Posteado: August 20, 2020, 12:49:24 PM

• 0 puntos por ventas
  • Gracias recibida: 0
  • th